Charleston Harbor

Abandoned Ship

Abandoned Ship

Built of ferrocement before any bridge spanned to Cooper River , this steamer ferried soldiers and goods between Charleston and Fort Moultrie on Sullivan's Island during WW1. Named for Major Archibald Butt, a top military aid for two U.S. presidents who, in 1912 ,went down with the Titanic. She has been in her current location since 1929.- The Post and Courier 11/15/10

RED RIGHT RETURNING
FORT SUMTER #2
SHIRMP BOAT
LENWOOD  BOUY
MORRIS ISLAND LIGHT
COAST GUARD #4
Abandoned Ship
COOPER RIVER BOUY
COAL TIPPLE
RIGHT RED PELICAN
TWO POINT LANDING
FT. SUMTER HOUSE
RAVENEL 42
BOUY REFLECTION
SAFE ANCHORAGE
RED MAIN
FRENCH KETCH
MANNING THE YARDS
SHAN HE
BATTERY POINT